Formación Académica y Profesional
Licenciado Matemáticas (Especialidad Fundamentales) por UCM, MBA Executive, MBA Financial Markets, Project Management Excellence Certified
Financial Markets Services Consulting, IT CIO ACO Grupo Santander, IBM Global Services Principal, Electronic Data System Client Ececutive

Welcome

The mathematician of the Complutense University of Madrid, José-Vidal Ruiz Varela, argues that Europe must raise its borrowing limit, leaving its deflationary policy. Meanwhile, USA must correct debt and raise the interest rates. Raising the interest rates in the USA and dropping them in Europe, recovers the European domestic demand and EE.UU may return to invest in Europe, with a stronger dollar, without any problem, generating hundreds of thousands of Jobs

Curso Superior Especialización Mercados. e-mail : admin@fasesdelabolsa.net

Curso Superior Especialización Mercados. e-mail : admin@fasesdelabolsa.net
14 horas en total, con clases presenciales o no, para llegar al Conocimiento comprobado y fiable de la situación de los mercados, basado en Teoremas y Fórmulas Matemáticas y la experiencia de día a día de trading. Al finalizar los alumnos se dan de alta en dominio privado. Entradas y Salidas en diferentes mercados de valores con números mágicos.

Productos y Servicios Bancarios, Bolsas Internacionales, Mercados de Capitales

Productos y Servicios Bancarios, Bolsas Internacionales, Mercados de Capitales
@fasesdelabolsa

Plan de Educación Financiera para Chicos y Personas entre 15 y 65 años

Plan de Educación Financiera para Chicos y Personas entre 15 y 65 años
@fasesdelabolsa

Agenda Macro

Agenda de Economía y Finanzas en el Calendario Económico de Investing.com Español.

PULSO DE MERCADOS

Principales Materias Primas


Commodities entregados por Forexpros.es

Cotización de las Principales divisas en tiempo real

Cotización de las Principales divisas en tiempo real
e-mail : admin@fasesdelabolsa.net

Principales Índices Mundiales


El IBEX 35 y los Índices del Mundo son proveídos por Investing.com Español.

Japan's deflation speeds up in June; yen falls

LOS ANGELES (MarketWatch)
Japan's deflation accelerated in June, as the core consumer price index fell 0.2% from a year earlier, compared to a 0.1% drop in May, according to government data Friday
The drop in core CPI, which strips out volatile fresh-food prices, outpaced a forecast 0.1% fall projected in a Dow Jones Newswires survey of economists
June's core CPI was down 0.3% from May, while overall CPI fell 0.2% year-on-year and 0.5% month-on-month
Furniture and household utensils saw the largest price drop, falling 3.4% from a year earlier, while fuel, light and water led price gains, rising 3.5% from June 2011
 More deflation makes the Bank of Japan more likely to expand its monetary easing, which would pressure the yen lower
Publicar un comentario